Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm a blogging fool

Besides writing and producing my radio program, Serenity's Kitchen, which I promise will be available as a podcast soon, I've started blogging beyond this blog, on Urban Politico and Reader Supported News. I figure if I want to reach people I need a bigger microphone than my google blog. Yes, I want to awaken some minds. I want peace, I want a healthy environment, I want universal healthcare. I want the world to be safe for children. I want, I want, I want....yeah.

I'll try to either link to my other blog posts or archive them here, just to keep track in a central location.

My current blogs are:

"The Corporate Coup of America" aka "Clean Elections A Must"
"The Paradox of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'"
"Defaulting on the Default World" - about the "gift economy" at Burning Man

No comments:

Post a Comment