Friday, May 1, 2009

KYRS Seasoned Players Debut

Wow. Allen pulled it off. We are going on the air Sunday afternoon at 5:00 with the first broadcast of the Seasoned Players on KYRS Spokane - Thin Air Radio, 92.3 FM.

I have to pick something five minutes long to read on the air. I'm thinking I'd rather do a script than read a story or poetry. So I've asked Paul if he's willing to read "Abby and Bert" with me. Somehow, reading a script feels safer, less threatening. There's a big part of me that doesn't want to be too serious, or heaven-forbid "heavy." Especially not in our debut. Richard will read poetry for his five minute slot. Not sure what Vicki will do, but wouldn't be surprised if she also reads poetry. Not sure what Joan will do.

In addition to picking what piece to read on the air, we have to provide a bio for the host to use to introduce us, and also to engage us in conversation. I'm tempted to talk about my ministry of Reiki/Energy Healing. Talk about putting it out there!

What would that be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment