Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tre is sleeping across the bottom of my bed. Richard is tucked in on his usual side of the bed. I'm sitting on top of the blankets with my computer in my lap and the Tonight Show on TV. Working together we got the house clean enough to have company. Luis and Sandy are coming over for Italian food tomorrow. I still need to shop for Ricotta cheese, lettuce and Italian bread. We also need some wine. and we have to have a nice pie for dessert.

So I have shopping to do, as well as several hours of cooking and preparing. I need a good night's rest tonight.

It's black of night, but the Tonight Show is still on, and I look forward to my daily dose of Leno.

The cat is laying between Richard's feet and the dog is over here next to me. We're all together. I will remember this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment