Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Leap of ... something

It's a leap anyway. I leaped into a Doctor of Metaphysical Counseling degree program through the University of Metaphysics. This is the same school where I got my Holistic Life Coaching certificate. I'm already also an ordained Spiritual Healer and a Reiki Master.

In Landmark they say life is empty and meaningless and it's empty and meaningless that it's empty and meaningless. I have never really agreed with this assessment. I believe everything is a manifestation of the universal intelligence, and that a universal life force unites all living things. There is a universal consciousness expressing itself in material and metaphysical manifestations.

I personally experience connection with this dimension of existence through what I refer to as my higher self. This is the part of me that is always observing, with an attitude of peace and impartiality, calmly. This is the core of my being as I know it, my soul.

My soul has had many lives. I've seen this in a vision during an out of body experience. I have many lives ahead of me, and many lives behind me. This current life is one of my shorter lives. This time in history is one of the noisiest, most cluttered and frantic places and times in all of history. It is, compared with my other lives, a strange place to be.

Well, suffice it to say I have a lot to say on this subject. Meanwhile, my grandson is spending the day, so right now I need to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment